Dear Dad,
Como estas? Enjoying heaven I presume.
I wish I was there with you right now.
I'm very homesick, as you can see.
You're so nice and graceful,
the words in your letter sometimes make me feel as if I was really there.
You must know how much I miss You
and so you do your very best to comfort me.
And I love you for that.
You know I do.
But still...
I would like to see you.
Sooner rather than later :)
You know, funny story.
I was on the computer with Isabel the other day
and she was showing me a DJ playing with his light show in the back.
And I thought to myself:
"That doesn't even compare to the colors my dad has."
So I might be wrong, but
I think that at times you give me thoughts like that.
You place them in my heart because you must know
how homesick I am.
I like to think that you say to yourself:
"Man I want Sylvia to know how much I wish she was here with me.
Let me let her know I'm thinking about her.
Let me show her a part of me.
I want to speak into her heart today."
So dad,
I just want to let you know that I hear you loud and clear.
I love you and I miss home terribly.
And I can't wait to see your colors again.
So until we meet again
(sooner rather than later! please...)
-Sylvia
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
5 comments:
first fruits~
<3
<3
<3
LOL. umm...I didnt realize that i sent you a million of the same comment...haha.
I'm too lazy to erase them, therefore, deal with it. haha
love you!
Post a Comment