Dreams are my absolute favorite way that God speaks to me. I have them pretty often, and I write them down in my "dream binder". I think I've recorded around 70 or 80 visions and dreams. Anyways, I'm a pretty visual person, so it's not hard to see why I like them so much (plus, God is just so freakin' creative it's nuts, so each dream is an adventure in itself. I have no idea how He comes up with so many dreams to give to His people).
I've been having a lot of finance-related dreams recently. I'm still not that great at interpreting dreams (yet) , so I usually need God to have grace and be really literal when He speaks. So I had this one dream where Gabe (meaning a man of God) came and gave me a check for $1,000. I had another dream where everywhere I went I found $20 and $100 bills on the floor, and in the most recent one, I found $15 crumpled inside a receipt that had $1,000 recorded on it.
I kind of had an idea about what I wanted to write about in this blog, but I think it all went to jello cuz the Spirit showed up and now I just wanna melt. So whatever, i'll save the details for another time. But what I wanted to share is that I got an internship this summer that pays $13 an hour and at the end of the internship I get $1,000 bonus. Can't get anymore literal than that, huh? Praise God. So I would like to thank God for being extremely faithful, even in times of my shaky faith. He is so awesome to keep Hid promises despite whatever we may feel or think. I love You for hearing me out. You heard the desires of my heart that night when I prayed to You and I asked You if I could go. You said, "Sylvia, I would LOVE for you to come. I'm glad you asked. Let me plan it out. Let me pay for you. I want you to know that I desperately want you to come as well." And that's what You did. I got accepted. You gave me a job. You're even giving me a car to get there. Agh. dude You love me too much. but Don't stop. It's feels amazingggggg. i love to be loved by You.
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
1 comment:
dude, Jesus rocks my socks!!
praise Abba!! =D
Post a Comment