Tuesday, March 10, 2009

another stream of conscious

dude, seriously. this is a disclaimer. don't continue reading. it's just a ramble - i promise. i think it would be wasting a good minute of your life. think about what you could do with a minute... you could listen to 1/3 of a song, or count to 60, or... read a boring disclaimer on a blog?
i warned you

I had this really interesting dream a couple of nights ago, and I woke up really wanting to call and tell someone about it... but I didn't have anyone to call. lol So, here I am - posting it on blogger.

Anyways in the dream a lot of friends and I were driving on a school bus, and for a long time it seemed like we were lost. We were all just staring outside the windows at the surroundings; it kind of looked like Brownsville outskirts. Think Olmito or something like that. We drove around all night until we parked outside of some small club. It was pink and the paint was chipped and it had old rock posters plastered all over the walls. Then, it clicked: "Hey! We're here guys! We're at the show!" Apparently, we were all on the bus for the same purpose - to see a show.
So we stayed and danced and it was fun.

My musical taste buds are transitioning again and I'm going through an electronica phase or something. I'm really digging beck, the new yyy stuff, and tv on the radio. to be honest, i don't think any one of those is "electronica" but whatever. i'm not a thesaurus. i don't know the word.

sometimes i feel like i have no spine. it's incredibly hard for me to say "no" to someone. my cousin called me today, and it totally ticked me off. she called to say that she took the liberty of scheduling a job interview for me at some office at ITEC. i dont want to seem ungrateful because i know people are looking for jobs, but dude, seriously. you could have at least asked. and well, me having no backbone, said that i would go and do it. but then i think about leaving the reading lab and not helping Yu Hua and it makes me sad. BUT the ITEC job would be good experience - it has more to do with my major. BUT i don't even like my major. BUT it would pay me more. i think. hfbuweriohngvjklfdvnjuipwea!

3 comments:

Morris said...

sadjhbsg;isabg;asfjbg;b

Anonymous said...

where are the Tokyo Police Club pics?!

AmErika said...

lol. That was in no way a waste of my time. :)

I'm glad we went to that show...I had a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite friend :)

ps...call me ANYTIME. I'm always up for dream discussions. Especially with the random ones I have. lol