Sunday, April 5, 2009

stuff

I had my interview for the Washington DC internship this Friday. Someone names Kamir Camarillo e-mailed me on Wednesday and I just assumed Kamir was a dude's name so I kept replying to them as a sir or mister. When they called on Friday, though, it turns out Kamir is a lady. Pretty sure she wasn't to appreciative of that slip up.

Anyways, I'd be working at the USDA Human Resources office. (FYI You know you're The Office obsessed when automatically you think, "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be like Toby!") I know in my previous blog I said I'd most likely turn it down, but I'm seriously considering it now. If I got offered Austin would I still take that instead? Hell yeah! But if I don't, I'm pretty sure I'll still do the DC one.

  • when else will i have an opportunity like this?
  • they pay for everything
  • it'll look good on a resume
  • get some more "out of texas" exposure
  • meet people from all over the country
  • have a chance to get my mind off of some stuff
I find out tomorrow, i think. If not tomorrow then sometime this week for sure. I'd really miss being here for Victor's last pre-unt summer, but i'm planning a road trip to make it up to him. i can't wait.

2 comments:

Josue Trevino said...

pray pray pray.

but it sure does sound great!!! i would agree.

Berrenduhh said...

Luuckkkyy.