Wednesday, May 7, 2008

getting ready

Officially done with school as of Tuesday. [oh my gosh, Jesus. thank you] It's unusual feeling so free after constantly being in a state of busy-ness or procrastination. This semester was undoubtedly the worst semester of my "college" life. It was horrible having so many classes and going to work all the time [Yu Hua still rocks] and having tests/homework\quizzes every other freakin' day. I wish I could say "never again" but alas, i still have another 3 semesters to go until I graduate.


But enough of that junk.. I now have the absolute <privilege> of focusing on Jesus and the revival He has started in adirolF. Praise You for allowing me to be alive in such a time as this, Lord. We should all be so honored to be witnesses of the crazy manifestations that are occurring. What's even crazier is that these revivals aren't going to stop. They're gonna spread and spread and spread... I wish I could know what God is doing through all of this. I mean, of course He's healing His Bride and restoring Her faith in His miracles, but I want to know "WHY?" Why now? Why us? Why me? Are these revivals the Third Great Awakening in effect or are they part of something much larger (i.e. end times stuff)? Jesus, let us in your thought-process. Let your children search your thoughts and find the answers.

I'm choosing to believe the latter. I think that all of this stuff is too great to be taken lightly. People out there need to be woken up (including myself), and I think that God is using this to stir up our spirits for the unknown things that are yet to come. In about two days, a bunch of us are leaving to Dallas and meeting up with the JesusCulture group from Redding, CA (another revival hotspot). The conference is going to focus on equipping the revivalists and taking His fire to the streets. There is absolutely NO WAY that this can be a coincidence. In the Kingdom, coincidences just don't exist. God is going to wreck Dallas and its believers and unbelievers alike (prophesying). We will not be the same. I choose to come back different for His glory.

God, do something in us that has NEVER been done before. Take us to that new level... that we would meet You at this higher level. Anoint and purify the Bride so tha we could usher in this new movement.

4 comments:

AmErika said...

I read this. & it made me cry.
I don't know why exactly...but something inside of me was shaken.
Praise God for God.! I love that we're on the same page...it must mean we're doing something right...for once. (I'm speaking only for myself on that one =] )
You are so lovely friend. I admire you...sorry I haven't told you that sooner. Keep praising God with all that you are! He's moving...let us get caught up in this wind!

P.S. You look so pretty when you sleep. I can't stop staring at you. lol. (bon style) LOL. jkkk .
I do love the drool though. It's hott!. =p
LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

i stare at people? that the fluffy pancakes! ;D

anyway, i'm super excited!!!

omg!! JESUS!!
omg!! REVIVAL!!
omg!! IHOP!!!

yay!! =D

i'm sleepy & i want to go home... =/

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

In response to Erika, I'm so happy that the Lord is showing you His greater love. Even in our times of weakness, He is so amazingly faithful to pour out. And yes, my drool is awesome, I know.

To Bon: lol @ "fluffy pancakes". I'm stoked God is stirring up an excitement in your heart to preach this, you little evangelist ;)

omg!!LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

man, i put 'that' instead of 'what'. grr!

fyi, i'm watching the.... prayer room! haha.

i had to type "shfyxq" & it reminds me of this dude, shafeeq. no? ok.

bye!