Sunday, July 27, 2008

12

Twelve days until I turn 19 again. I'm kind of apathetic. but weirdly enough, this is the first year that I feel comfortable asking for things for my birthday. I usually feel unworthy, but now I see things as I rummage through stores and I say, "Ooh, I like. My (insert gift here)" [John & Kate + 8] style. Too bad they are usually things that are effin expensive. oh well

anyways. update.
so I have two weeks left of my internship. Went by pretty quick. Not sure what I learned, but I made a heck of a lot of money(!) and that's what counts... for IHOP at least. So now I think for the time being H-E-B wants me to stay on board and work there up until I leave in Sept. The lazy part of me just wants to chill for 3 weeks but I wouldn't let myself.

hmm. what else?
Well, I talked to Lisa about my "problem". She told me not to eat cheesecake for the week and see how it goes. Today is the third day with no cheesecake, and damn do I want some cheesecake lol. Well, not really. It'd be nice once in a while. Maybe I'll keep it to like a week-end only type of deal. We'll see what God says.

I think that if I could live someone else's life for one day I would choose Agyness Deyn (sp?). I would say Karen O but that would be too obvious. In my one Agyness Deyn day I would make sure to fly to NYC and see a YYY show to get my fix. Actually she doesnt even seem that cool. I saw a video of her giving an interview and she looked like a typical snarky idiot. but she knows how to dress. I'll give her that. So in my one day I'd probably ship her wardrobe to 544 Galveston and spend the rest of my life trying to fit her size 00 frame.

This is what happens when it's 12 and you just got your Internet back after x-amount of days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for internet!

00. wtf? throw her a gummy bear or something.

"typical snarky idiot" oh, the love. <3

haha.

;D

Unknown said...

birthday party? or another Chappelle movie?

i would ask you what you would like as a gift, but i'm pretty sure you wouldnt tell me and would rather have me come up with my own.
so ..
ya
..
ya ya yas
.
yasper

Anonymous said...

I was tempted to follow the theme of leaving a zero-continuity comment in regards to the blog post, but.................

nah.

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone is so alike in this terrible game of "pastries". Not to mention how we always seem to think that we are so special and that

"this could never have happened to another human on earth. Why am I the first to experience this?"

Now, I'm not mocking you. Please don't get that intent.
But it dz play out like this and I have my days too.

I know this dznt make it better or explains anything, but it makes the world seem alot smaller. It never sinks in though, heh, I mean-we even watch movies with these "pastry stories" and look around and feel like whoa "I guess there's two ppl in the world that get it now. Me and this director"

eeeer! wrong, everyone and their mom is thinking the same thing your thinking. e v e r y o n e

Everyone feels it, but no one will admit it. That's why there's explosions every now and then~

*end rant*

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

Bon: yeah, she's tiny but the clothes is tres chic

The W: i'm glad you know me so well

Morris: i'm not sure you understood the cheesecake stuff, but i agree with your opinion nonetheless

Anonymous said...

⌐_⌐ damn.