Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Best Take on Letterman

10 Things I Hate



ten. hovering

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today I was at work, and there's this man (who is older than me, adding to the creepiness) who just hovered over me. I was just standing there like an idiot with my nervous-laugh as he just stood there. Please, for the love of Jesus, don't torture me and hover.

nine. muscles

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


lol I don't think I need to elaborate. it's a mix of envy fueled by disgust.

eight. mariah carey's wardrobe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i think it's inappropriate. and it looks like she's a really expensive chong. someone give her some sharpie makeup.

seven. when people forget my name

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


it makes me feel sad. like i'm not important. i get "victor's sister" a lot. maybe it might not seem like a big deal because after all, i am victor's sister. but i'm also sylvia, ya know?

six. bad breath

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


sometimes my breath smells bad, too. its not a "holier than thou" concept. it's just, and this is me just being transparent, when people talk to me about serious stuff and their breath smells it is effin hard to concentrate! there. i've said my peace

five. hickeys

i'll spare you the pictures. i saw some random girl with a huge hickey on her neck wearing at target the other day. i felt a mixture of wanting to cry/throw up/keep staring. but at least she didn't try to cover it up with one of those too-small band aids. that's just dumb.

four. thinking of four other things i hate

i'll update later



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheeter.

Unknown said...

i was trying to picture what
crying
throwing up
and staring
would look like if all were done similtaniously.

you should tell that "hover guy" to cast his shadow some where else.

Anonymous said...

i demand more!! =D