Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart with two friends from the program I'm in. One of them is a Brazilian guy from England, and he was telling me how he was having a hard time learning American currency.
When he had arrived at the KC airport, he needed to make a phone call but had no coins on him. So he went to the Starbucks there, took out a $10 bill and asked the cashier to give him all nickels.
&
the other day he tried to pay at Mcdonalds with a penny. Yes, a penny.
Osa and I couldn't stop laughing at him. But he took it graciously, I guess a little happy that he had made us laugh. He then gave me a coin from England as a gift and I'm hoping to God it's worth $20 bucks or something.
I'm trying not to write about the things that I've learned. I kind of don't think that I would do them justice (especially the one on eros and agape love. my God, I'm so messed up from that). If people want to know, then they can ask (which they have) and I would gladly spill.
My roommate asked me the other day what I would do if I had a year off and expenses weren't an issue. Feel free to respond in comments with what you guys would do, I would love to know. I kind of thought about it and I think I would do this (the Commission) in churches all over the world. Meaning that I would like to study the different movements of God all over Earth.
I'm starting to miss little random things. I miss mexican food being the default. I miss Erika and Yvonne. and I miss having a puppy.
My husband's gonna let me have a dog at all times. But only one. For example, I'll have "Scruffy" or whatever (Scruffy is a horrible pet name, fyi) and he'll die and i'll mourn for a while but I don't want it to be too long before I have another one. He'll also find me a cat that would be best friends with my dog.
Yeah Yeah Yeah
TOTALLY
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
5 comments:
yeah yeah yeah
yeah yeah yeah
yeah yeah yeah.
<3333
& I miss you too my friend. terribly. =]
sylvesters!!!!!!!!!11 (that was unintentional, btw) <333
a year off? hmm. a program, lots of traveling, dunno.
hug fluffy for me! =D
you're new friends crack me up ;D
a whole year, huh.
well Id prolly go to japan and live there.that'd be enough for me.
....I think.
oh yea, then I'd buy all the rights to The Beatles music from Micheal Jackson.....that bastard has no right! No right, I tell ya~!
your* NOT you're.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRz
I'd travel for a year. Spend a month in a different country.
Post a Comment