I packed up a lot of my stuff today. I don't know what to think about that. Actually I don't know what to feel about ANYTHING. Today has been really weird. These past couple of days have been really weird. My LIFE is weird. My emotions are all over the place. And to top it off, I got a RANDOM phone call this morning that made me feel funny. Well, more awkward than funny. I'd put the name of the guy who called but I'm afraid of the aliens from Signs. Does that make sense? I hope not.
Side Note: This blog feels kind of like a diary since I have it on private. Wait, no. Scratch that. It feels like I'm laying down on that looong, red couch at the shrink's office and Bon is my psychiatrist asking "...and how does that make you feel?". It's not that I don't want people reading my blog. I really don't care. I've just been freakin' lazy to add e-mails. Ha
So for now, [Bonita] Bon... you're my one-(wo)man audience. Congratulations!
Getting back to the main point, I just finished packing more than half of my crap. Now I remember why I waited until the night before leaving Brownsville to pack. It's because I hate it. The task is so long and emotionally draining. It's impossible to think about anything but leaving when you pack. Victor was in the room practicing piano when I was packiing earlier so that stopped me from getting emotional. But who knows how I'll feel when I hit the road.
I might put on that one Sanctus Real song that we heard when we left OneThing. "It's so hard to say goodbye..." Oh, and it might snow on the way out of here. If that happens, I'd definitely cry.
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
1 comment:
i love being your audience & i like asking you how you feel about everything. :D
i'm so happy you're hope, my love! <33
Post a Comment