Sunday, January 18, 2009

how should i feel?

I found out today that Davy is going to be a dad... and by the title of this blog I'm sure you've noticed that I'm confused.

Man, it's weird. So weird.

I was with Davy for almost three years and for a good part of them it was fun. I have a lot of effed up memories with the guy, and it's surreal to see that he's going to be making a family with this girl.

I don't think I'm jealous. I definitely would not want to have a baby with him. I'm thankful that God spared me from having sex with him. I thank Him that I never fell into something stupid like that. But still

I want want a family. I didn't even mean to write "want" twice. I guess I really want it, huh?

Dude it's kind of not fair. How come he gets to have a baby and I'm reading books? Why does he get to get married and I'm kind of really afraid of the opposite sex?

Seriously wth. I was at Cricket paying my sister's phone bill, and the dude behind the counter was trying to talk to me. Flirting, idk. I won't flatter myself. But I noticed that as soon as I picked up on a weird vibe from him, I literally stood behind this wall.

I forced myself onto a wall that would seperate myself from the advances of the opposite sex.

story of me

Davy, good luck. quit the reefer and you'll be fine.

and as for me, well

well

well

maybe i should work on actually talking to guys before I open my mouth

praise God

1 comment:

Morris said...

weird. I randomly checked my old blog and saw you updated.

cant say I know what it feels like but maybe I know its scent. Feels like something totally detached from you but your somehow connected to it. but you cant see he chord.

This whole concept of the my life as far as relations has been on my mind the past couple of days.Im not even sure what to think myself, I just know that I think of it alot. Ive seemed to picture myself, maybe 5 or so years from now...even more, just having my job and coming home to an empty house. the funny thing is....I feel completely indifferent about it. Should I feel sad or okay with less complications? who knows.

I do suppose in saying that I leave it to the wind, one could call it giving up too.


...its an unending game of Atari Ping-Pong in my head I suppose~

*bleep.........blooop*