Sunday, March 29, 2009

smorgasbord

give me a break
give me a break
break me off a piece of that
fancy feast!

Oh, Andy. You and your Cornell ways. The idiot is becoming one of my favorites. <3

I'm thinking of starting a photo project. I want to take iconic images of musicians or band logos and twist them a bit. So if anyone has any suggestions of images or - even better - would like to model for one of them, let me know. I'm not great at taking pictures by any means (so please set your hopes low), but nonetheless it's something that I love to do. And who knows? It could even grow into a hobby or something for me :) The infamous Velvet Underground banana will probably be my first victim.

On to school related news: UTB is offering a LOT of classes during the summer that I need, so that option has been added to the already-too-long list of things I might do. I've narrowed my decision criteria a bit, though. If I get accepted into the internship I applied for, I decided (yet not 100% by any means) that I will not do it unless they put me in Austin. That would be soo ideal. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind staying and taking classes because (1) i'd spend the summer with the bro and (2) I'm getting involved in a collusion ring. More on that story later. Nevertheless, I've been praying for guidance a lot recently and God is good. I know He will open and close what He sees fit.

Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 22nd anniversary and it was bittersweet to say the least. (btw, anyone know of any synonyms for "bittersweet"?) It was sweet because we went to the place they had their first ever date, and I got to hear them reminisce on years long gone. But it was really bitter because, well, my parents aren't even technically together. They're seperated - trying to make things better - but still seperated. So we have an awesome night only to have to drop off my dad at another house.
i know no one goes into a marriage thinking they will eventually drift, but I think because I've lived through it and have had to experience the reprocussions, I will definitely never allow that to become an option for my husband and I.
So nope.
If you smell, it's ok. i'm not leaving you.
And if you don't like that I sleep like a mummy with my head under the covers, oh well. You're staying.
I love you.
and you love me.
admitttt ittttttttt :)


ok,
too personal for blogger.
i'll stop now before i bore you.

2 comments:

AmErika said...

yay for sleeping like a mummy!!! I'm seriously betting it's the most comfortable sleeping position to ever hit humanity :)

...if humanity was ever hit.

whatever that means :)

Man..I AM random. woohoo!! <333

Berrenduhh said...

Hooray for Jesus!
Hooray for His guidance!
Hooray for UTB?.. anyone? anyone?...