Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dude

I can't graduate in December...

Alright, let's start from the beginning.

Remember that whole DC internship thing? Well, it's been almost two weeks since they interviewed me and I still haven't heard from them, so I guess it's safe to say I didn't get it. You'd think that the USDA would at least send an "I'm sorry. you suck. maybe next time?" e-mail. Geez

Anyways, going on the big chance that I probably didn't get it, I referred to Plan B and signed up for summer classes. I need 27 hours to go, so I would take 9 in the summer and 18 in the fall.
Works out perfect, right?

Wrong

One class that I was planning on taking isn't being offered in the summer OR the fall. I could take another class instead but I effin' hate that class.
Dude, seriously, that class is gonna suck. It's Business Law II. You can start cringing now.

So what to do? What to do?
Do I wait and graduate in May with an easier course load?
or
Do I suck it up and just take the class?

I guess it all boils down to one question: "How badly do I want to graduate already?"

And to be honest, I don't know.

5 comments:

Berrenduhh said...

:O

18 hours.. that's a crapload of hours. I'm barely okay with taking 15...

but anyways, [insert motivational speech here]

Adriana said...

What about taking the course elsewhere in the summer?

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

@adriana: the only way I could do that is if I take 9 hours in summer I, and i think the most you can take is 8. You can get permission to take one more hour, but i don't think i would want to take that many classes in one session. and they don't offer any classes i need in summer II.

will said...

dude that schucks

Morris said...

that really blows, dude...

c'est la ville~

[dude]