Tuesday, April 28, 2009

pat on the back, sylvia. pat on the back

They interviewed me for the California position yesterday, and to make a long story short she said that it was up to me.

...

I turned it down

i wrote them an e-mail this morning pretty much saying "thanks, but no thanks"

and

I feel really good about it.

I'd write more but I want to keep some things to myself, you know?

Anyways, so I know my past posts have pretty much only been about the internship.
Sorry to bore you all.
But now it's all behind me.
And I get to bore you guys with all new things.

at least pretend to sound interested

2 comments:

Berrenduhh said...

California has no appeal to me..

Morris said...

California seems appealing ot me, but im really really glad you went with whatever it was that diverted you. especially if your feeling good about it.....

i await all the new boring things :]