9 47
So I'm giving myself 13 minutes to write a blog. I tend to over-edit stuff like this. Or think too much about what I wanna type or how I want it to sound. None of that. I can share what's up in 13 minutes easy.
So I started this internship at HEB, and it's been OK. Lackluster sort of, but I'm not one to complain. I start my third week tomorrow and my shift hours kind of suck (i guess that is a little complaining, huh?) I wake up at 4 45 every morning, shower, get ready, and have breakfast on the road to work. I pray as I drive, and I guess I pray for the same stuff. I end up asking God for whatever bothered me about the day before and that he would make my 8 hour shift seem like a breeze. He's faithful, and it always just seems that much more quicker (albeit, I'm still tired as heck when I get home but that's nothing that a 2 hour nap can't fix).
hmm what else to ramble about? uhh lately erika and I have been going through some issues that are interesting. it's been pretty informative going out and asking other people for their opinions on the matters because everyone's opinion is so different. advice that is inconsistent with what Person A said yesterday. Guess I've learned from this experience that man is pretty silly. They gave advice, and it was pretty godly and stuff, but I think that if your depending too much on other's opinions and not going to the Source for the ultimate answer then you're asking for trouble. everyone thinks a certain way. strict. liberal. goofy. blunt. naive. but they mean well. they have the love of God and it has shown through the way they have loved on us as they gave feedback and stuff.
You know, one day I'd really like to write a blog about the differences between men and women (boys and girls in some cases though). I think what I'm gonna start carrying a little memo pad, clark kent news reporter style, and just jot down things I see. Then, i'll come home, muster up a hypothesis, run a few tests that involve dw-40 and baking soda, and voila! We will know why men never seem to understand and why women think they understand everything but are just as naive. expect this soon. with a patent. or copyright. or whatever.
10 00
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
3 comments:
i'm waiting for that memo!
if you really could, would u really take all the mystery out of love, and be left with a formula?
I know I wouldnt....
are you saying this is reference to the boy/girl studies or is this just a random question? anyways, to answer your question, no. I would definitely not take out the mystery. I like the nervous, jittery, butterflies of nervousness. I like feeling weird before i see him. But I think after I get married, I would want to pick at my husband's brain and see how he thought/felt/acted/etc. before we were together. Does this answer your question? I hope so, cuz my answer was lengthy.
Post a Comment