I'm here watching (or attempting to, at least) Elizabethtown at 1005. We're at the scene where Susan Sarandon is tap dancing to her dead husband's favorite song. Tap dancing is pretty ridiculous-looking. If I was the dead husband, I'd sent an earthquake from Heaven to stop her. Husband, if you're reading this out on blogger world, learn another hobby.
I've been having some interesting things happen recently. I'm being blessed with some messed up memories.
I saw a puppy get run over.
"Hello?! Help!" have become second nature. Very useful when you're stranded on a balcony at 2 in the morning.
I've rediscovered Ryan Adams and I'm starry-eyed. This isn't really a memory, but if by reading this you are the least bit interested, it has served its purpose.
I hope I don't blow up Lisa's kitchen tomorrow. I'm a tad intimidated. I hope Julia Child comes back from the dead and helps me out.
Isn't it ironic that separations draw people who weren't close....close? Why now and not then? I don't know if I should feel offended or flattered.
It's 10 14 and yet it feels like it's 1 in the morning. Maybe its because this movie seems to drag... Stuff like this never happens. It NEVER happens.
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
2 comments:
Your not one to leave before the end of the movie~
i guess thats what makes it a great movie. that it never happens
Post a Comment