kansas city wishlist
i want the first friend i make to have blue hair and a nose ring, so that when we walk down the street together we could compliment each other. I would want her to be more attractive and dress better than me so that God could work on my insecurity issues. her name would be "vivienne" and she'd be 19.
need to start stepping out more, so i'm wishing that my classes will make me go out and do stuff. not undermining them, but i don't want to just stay home to read and pray (even though i really should. haven't done either in a good while). i wanna serve and help and learn and love.
my heart wants to come back bigger than before. i want to fall in love and give my vows all over again. not really wishing for this one though. in the most arrogant and self assured way, i can say that God's gonna give me this one. He promised me already.
i want to make a really good friend who's a guy. i've never had someone i could call a best friend be of the opposite sex, so i'm looking forward to it. unlike vivienne, i'm not too picky on his attributes. i would just want him to be into art so that he could go to some museums with me.
lastly, i want you to see a yeah yeah yeahs shirt and smile. i want you to pray for me and wish me the best. and i want you to think about me every once in a while. i know i will with all of you.
1 comment:
I will never smile at a yeah yeah yeahs shirt.
That's right. I said it.
Best guy friends are hard to come by. I've had a few and sometimes I just tended to have romantic feelings for them. Its terrible. Unless they like you back, then that'd be great.
Post a Comment