I would like to start posting up some video-blogs. The laziness of society has seeped into my blogspot, and now sometimes I rather just chat than type. I don't really know how to post videos on here, but I'll try and think of something.
I recorded my first one today, but I doubt I'll post it. I saw it more as a practice run. Anywho, it would have been about the job fair I went to today.
Alright, so UTB has this "job fair" every semester where employers come looking for... well, employees obviously. I had been planning on going for a while, and I was actually looking quite forward to it, but when it came down to it, it just overall sucked. I woke up this morning and got dressed in some pinstriped skirt and navy blue blouse, and I hated it. i hated it. i hated it.
I came in to work before the job fair, and it was obvious people preferred the corporate sylvia over the real one. I got a couple of "guapas" and "pretty!" and I just thought to myself: "what a shame that people don't think that about the real me." made me a bit sad to be honest...
When I got out of work, I drove to the job fair. I had to take out my piercing and I brushed my hair to hide my dyed bangs. All I could hear was "sellout".
The job fair was a bust. Police forces, military recruitment, Stripes, and even Auntie Anne were some of the notables hiring (wtf are stripes and auntie annes doing there??) I left and got interviewed for The Collegian, and some rapper who says "thas waz up" when he thinks something is cool and who i have two classes with asked for my number.
Seriously, dude. why do you do that? i have a freakin' class with you. you are going to make things awkward when I choose to ignore your phone call!!!!!!!
whatever. now i'm just ranting. i'm so upset at how horrible it felt selling out. abduwilbduwefnsduklcnui! why can't i just drop out and love Jesus all day???
end blog
xwast3d: thaflowstate: IG: Wahbisn xx
7 years ago
3 comments:
I think....
...you are a beautiful person and wouldnt change a thing at all. no matter what nothing in the slightest.nope!
THA'S WHUZZ UP!
I agree with Morris..
I said that you looked pretty that day. :/
But I did not mean that you weren't pretty any other day.
I really like the way you are Sylvia, and the way you dress, and your piercing, and your crazy bangs. Hand to God.
ty to both of you
sorry, brenda, if my blog made it seem as if i didn't appreciate your comment. i did, it's just I was feeling weird about it all. :)
Post a Comment