Sunday, February 15, 2009

I feel the late night Sunday blues settling in & sonic youth isn't really helping...
:sigh:
This weekend was the definition of bittersweet

SWEET
  • three-day weekend
  • i saw lisa :)))
  • little homework
  • two valentines
  • showed off a little creativity
  • felt non-stop l.u.v.
  • got my ass kicked
BITTER
  • really missing Christina and Samantha
  • 7 am wake ups
  • car died on me... again
  • transitioning (!)
  • family = puzzle
  • got my ass kicked
Overall, though, (+) outweighed (-).
I need to start a diary, or journal for the older folk. Don't wanna forget this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Morris said...

car death is the worst. is it ok now?

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

ehh, we'll see. this is probably the 5th time I take it to the mechanic in two weeks!

ugh

but God is still good