- I've never been one of those girls who dislikes being single on the day. I actually kind of enjoy it. I like to sit back and see people in love. It brings out the hopeless romantic in me I guess.
- Remember how in school you were a loser if you weren't carrying around a valentine's day present by the end of the day? That's funny, yet very age-appropriate. My mom would always drop off a bear with chocolates for each of us so we wouldn't feel left out. Now, I see it as my turn, so I like to buy her flowers. (her flowers are hiding in my closet)
- I'm pretty sure the only Valentine I've ever had was Davy, and it's really funny thinking back on it. My junior year he bought me a bunny, so I had to walk around school with a huge cage, backpack, and Davy's freakin heavy arm around my shoulders all day. People would point at me and be like "woah, she got a bunny! that's cool!", so I felt kind of special... but now that I think about it that was definitely more of a present for himself than for me. He kind of walked in that "yeah, that's right. I'm a great boyfriend" smirk for the day.
- Will always and forever be a flowers kind of girl, and the weirder the flower the better. I'm not into chocolates and my mom called dibs on giving me stuffed animals a long time ago.
Anyways, Happy Valentines Day :)
2 comments:
how copiously beautiful...
i have to say, white and pink dont contrast very well
Post a Comment