Monday, February 23, 2009

rewarding patience

I feel like dancing. Like grabbing a stranger by the hand and dashing to the front of the stage!

I imagine my husband is going to compliment me so well.
With the electronica blasting in our speakers
and the distortion grinding our eardrums to dust
stumbling around looking for that perfect something
by golly,,,,, i'm in love with you, my little tornado
THE EYE OF THE STORM shall be mine
dressed in plaids and stripes and dots and dyes
our future will be amazing (!)
i'm going to save this post and read it on my wedding day
just so that he'll know that on Feb 23rd of 2009
sylvia was thinking
"damn,
you are so cool"
God, I want to meet him already!
not because i'm lonely or want to get married yet
BUT JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO DANCE

2 comments:

Berrenduhh said...

:)

I see you dancing to Thriller.

Morris said...

strange, its kinda of a foreign feeling to me...

Im still happy for you though.